I did not expect this.
I’m experimenting with cutting cable completely and just streaming. Today, I stopped at Beat Buy to pick up an antenna to still pick up local channels.
I’ve been spending the last hour testing it out and hmph I may be giving up and still sticking with cable. I still can’t get NBC. Grrr! Convenience may be worth it after all.
Anyone else cut the cord and have a good experience?
- Really getting the hang of this Paleo thing. Day 11 and still going strong.
- Speaking of Paleo, wearing one of my pencil skirts that was a bit tight as of late and I haven’t really been able to wear….until now!!! This whole Paleo thing seems to be working and working out of course. Yay for healthy lifestyles!
- Brought a smile to one of my fave ladies face today, Miss K. Surprised her at work with balloons because…
- it’s her Birthday and that means a fun night on the town tomorrow to celebrate.
- Football. Enough said.
A bit late but oh well…
1. I apparently already am in a Fall state of mind—layered up for a conference I was attending that, like most conferences was freezing. If only it was time for scarves and jackets in Phoenix. November, hurry up please.
2. Women’s restrooms are much nicer than men’s. With the conference being predominantly women, the hotel “changed” some of the men’s restrooms to women’s for the day. Let me tell you…they definitely fancy up our place. In case you were all wondering.
They’re calling it the biggest storm Phoenix has seen in 44 years!!! Schools closed. Freeways closed. If only I didn’t live just around the corner from work, I’d get to stay home too. Whelp, can’t win them all!
First test while one Paleo—go down to the cafeteria for one of the doctors and grab her a slice of blueberry pie. What do I see while waiting in line? Cheese cubes!!!! Cheese is just my absolute favorite.